A little extra treat this week with an extra post because I have been nominated to complete the Liebster Award. Thank you to Stephanie Hannam for nominating me to take part, I love doing things like this on my blog.
So for this award there are some rules for us all to follow and these are…
- Thank the blogger/bloggers that nominated you
- Post 10 facts about yourself (optional)
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave to you.
- Nominate at least 5, but no more than 11 bloggers that you think deserve the award
- Tell the bloggers that you nominated them
- Create 11 questions for the next nominees to answer
Soooo, the facts about myself (I’m a bit useless thinking of these):
- I’m going into my final year of university studying Social Work
- I’m ambidextrous (I’m kinda both left and right handed) – I write with my right hand but eat with my left
- I love baking and try to do it at least once a week
- I’m really not a morning person – I’m more of a night owl
- I shop way too much, it’s an unhealthy amount
- I’ve only had my blog for just over a month but I’m so in love with it
- If I hadn’t picked social work, I would have liked to pursue a career in drama/acting
- I’m absolutely terrible at maths and I blame this for why I am so bad with money/saving I think
- I suffer with anxiety but this has only happened in the last year so I’m just coming to terms with it
- I ran race for life a few years ago and did 10k in 1 hour and 25 minutes (I was proud of it even though it’s really not that fast) and I would love to train to do something like this again soon.
So now my answers to Stephanie’s questions – these are such good ones, I love them!
What is your favourite part about blogging? Errrrr, oh goodness I love so much about it. I think if I had to pick it would be being able to interact with other people and sharing my stories with them. If I help just one person then this makes me so happy.
What are you most looking forward to this Autumn? I’m really excited for it to get a bit cooler so I can get my jumpers out or have cosy nights in with a warm drink and blankets.
What would your perfect evening look like? Going out for some food with my boyfriend at one of our favourite restaurants and then coming home, getting snuggled up in bed and watching a nice film with a cuddle.
What are your favourite products to use when having a bath? This answer is so boring (sorry) but I really don’t like baths and never have them. I wish I could like them but I just cannot stand being in a bath. It’s controversial I know!
Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? In 5 years I’ll be approaching 27 (goodness) so I am hoping I will be moved into my own house with my boyfriend and be in a job that I enjoy going to. I really hope I am still blogging too and enjoying it as much as I am now.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? If I was being adventurous, I would say America – I went last year to Florida and absolutely loved it, I’m so desperate to go back.
What’s your favourite season and why? I’m going to be so annoying with this answer but I honestly love all of them for separate reasons and as soon as one season finishes and we go onto the next I forget about the last one and love the one we are in for all of its own reasons!
Who do you look up to as a role model? I’ve spent so long thinking about this one and I really can’t think of anyone! I admire a lot of people for doing well in what they are doing and being successful, but I can’t really honestly say I look up to them as a role model.
Have you ever done something completely out of your comfort zone? If so what was it? I don’t feel like I have ever done anything out of my comfort zone because my comfort zone is so far out there. I am quite a confident person and don’t mind taking any challenge on so it doesn’t really make me feel uncomfortable. Doing something like jumping out of a plane probably would but I can’t say I particularly want to do that!
How would you describe your personality? I’d probably say funny but a bit sarcastic, open and honest and confident. These are things I’m quite often told about myself and I quite like the thought of being all of these things.
Have you ever thought about taking a break from blogging? If so why? I’m still so new to the blogging world that I haven’t thought about taking a break yet but I hope to think if I thought it was necessary then I would do so and the people that read my blog would respect my decision.
So there’s my answers – they were such good questions I had to take a while to think of my answers for some of them. So below, I am going to put my nominations for this award and my questions for their post…
And your questions are:
- What is your greatest achievement in your life so far?
- How long have you been blogging and why did you start?
- What are 3 things you couldn’t live without?
- What is one work your family and friends would use to describe you and why?
- What is your favourite holiday destination?
- What did you want to do when you were younger?
- What’s been your favourite part of 2016 so far?
- Tell me a positive thing about yourself?
- If you could have 3 celebrities round for dinner who would they be?
- With Autumn around the corner what’s your favourite thing about it?
- What is one food you probably eat too much of?
Good luck everyone, I can’t wait to read yours!