I have been nominated by Freya from Freya’s Nook to take part in this new challenge to give 7 facts about myself and then nominate other bloggers to do the next step of it and carry on the process so on and so forth! I have to thank Freya for nominating me because I love the idea of people knowing more about the person behind the blog and then getting to know other bloggers better too!
I knew from the moment I was nominated this was going to be a tricky one for me; I’m never good at thinking of facts which people are going to want to know about me. It’s like when people say “tell us about yourself” I always get stumped! So I hope I haven’t done too badly at this..
1. I absolutely love all things Disney – when I went to Disney World Florida last year it was a dream come true and I cannot wait to go back!
2. I over think everything and always get told I put myself down too much – this is a subconscious thing.
3. My all time favourite food is Mexican. I could eat it all the time especially a burrito.
4. My biggest fear is not doing well in life in what I enjoy and being a failure in something (sorry that’s deep).
5. I am studying social work at university and will be going into my final year in September. Graduation is looming!
6. I suffer with anxiety which I don’t usually talk about. It stemmed from my struggle with food when I found out I am dairy intolerant.
7. I have to be/love to be organised with everything in life. I have to have a plan, whether that’s a to do list or making plans with people. This gives me a massive love for cute stationary.
Well there you go, I hope those were some things you didn’t know about me and found half interesting! This is such a great idea so I hope the people I nominate do it as well and get this tag going through the blogging so that we can get to know people a little better!
So my nominations are:
- The Beauty Analyst
- Hollie Ann
- Kimberly Jessica
- Jessica Kennedy
So all you guys have to do is make your list of 7 facts about yourself, publish the post and then choose your own nominees of bloggers who have less than 1000 followers. (You could give me a thank you if you wanted to as well!) Make sure you let people know that you have nominated them through their social media too!
Thank you for reading and good luck!